AniMSN 73 AniMSN 73

Excellent!

Very well done, and the animation was very clean. This was the first one in the series that I have seen, but i still thought it was great. Bonus points for having music from The Lion King!!

Ghost Out Ghost Out

Well Done!!!

You are an excellent story teller, and have a wonderful style of writing.
I saw the third one on the first page, so i decided to start from the beginning and watch numero uno. This is a great series already, and I will keep watching the whole thing. Excellent job!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Probably my favorite!

im still laughing!!!!
And I watched it two times in a row!!!
Congratulations, my good man you have out done yourself.
This is easily one of the greatest shorts to ever grace the likes of newgrounds.
Well done!!!
-redcru92

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

HAHAHA!!!!

Great work!!! I found myself laughing outloud through most of the flash... "mmMMMmmm FIAH BAWLS!!!" Yeah.. mostly there, and still, it was just so well delivered. My congratulations to the voice actors, especially Links.. That was great too. overall, a short, but hilariouse animation that had me laughing throughout. KUDOS!!!
-redcru92

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome!

Easily going into my favorites. This movie is so great!!! It was really funny, im sure JohnnyUtah himself is proud to know that he has such a kickass tribute. So well done, i was laughing my ass off the whole time... Wonderful job. Congratulations. You are awesome.

Home Made DS Home Made DS

Awesome!!

This is such a well done video... i like how you gave the explenation for the video in
you comments, gave a good lead in. Overall, it had a very clean look to it and was straightforward so you could watch it again and again. Good Job!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

"WOW"

Wonderfully done..... the fighting animation was very smooth, the sounds synced perfectly and the ideas were very original. You have done a great job and i cant wait for the next one to come out.

Sad robot Sad robot

Not bad, but i loved the song!

the animation was kind of repetitive, but well thought out ond executed. The song, though, was very good, especially when the "robot" itself harmonized with the singer. Well done!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

................

Im speechless. I......... i dont get affected by much, but this, this was a true work of art. The whole thing....... just....... wow. That was absolutely amazing. I play the piono myself and am a huge fan of piano music of all kinds, and the song was great. Great animation, great sound quality, yadda yadda yadda. this was fantastic. thank you.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Awesome!!!

nice job on this one. its such a great animation, the characters were great, the race was just amazing! Kudos to you, my fellow newgrounder!